Tempervox are happy to announce they will be running a day’s workshop on vocal health techniques and effective vocal classroom management for teachers on Thursday 24th February in London. All teachers are welcome to attend but anyone who is a budget holder for a school will be able to attend free of charge. For more information give us a call on 07886 568 845 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can you erradicate an accent?
- Supergran stops Jewellery Robbery
- Becoming a Public Figure. Does a good speaking voice help?
- TemperVox Brand New Website Launched.
- Tempervox @ Babcock4S NQT Conference 22nd January 2011
- Vocal Health & Effective Vocal Classroom Management for Teachers – free workshop for budget holders
- Michael Lovelock
- Leon Trayman
- How do you know that what you are learning is worth learning?
- Changing your accent…
- Accents are important…discuss
- BackChat Training DVD
- Communication for teachers
- Singing & it’s preconceptions…
- Drink your way to a healthy voice…
- Voice Archive
- Voice the Union – Back & Voice Article by Lorna Taylor & Gemma Boaden