Leon and Gemma attended the International Centre for Voice event at the Central School of Speech and Drama on Wednesday 8th December 2010. There were many important issues discussed, but the main point made was relative to the importance of … Continue reading
- Can you erradicate an accent?
- Supergran stops Jewellery Robbery
- Becoming a Public Figure. Does a good speaking voice help?
- TemperVox Brand New Website Launched.
- Tempervox @ Babcock4S NQT Conference 22nd January 2011
- Vocal Health & Effective Vocal Classroom Management for Teachers – free workshop for budget holders
- Michael Lovelock
- Leon Trayman
- How do you know that what you are learning is worth learning?
- Changing your accent…
- Accents are important…discuss
- BackChat Training DVD
- Communication for teachers
- Singing & it’s preconceptions…
- Drink your way to a healthy voice…
- Voice Archive
- Voice the Union – Back & Voice Article by Lorna Taylor & Gemma Boaden